Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Let's talk Turkey

So after the holiday what do we do in Real Estate related business - go on vacation? I hope not, unfortunately since we are in such a seasonal business many of us do. As for me, unfortunately, I can not.
I am working on my business plan and as a central point I realize that I need to be more charitable and giving. Sometimes we think that we are doing enough to make a difference but frequently we only think that way to make us feel better.
So what are we going to do to make a difference in others as well as our own life? Does it start from a person making a decision and then developing a plan, or from making a plan and then implementing it?
Ironically, sometimes you get the most help from people who you were least expecting it from. That most recently happened to me and it provided me with clarity which I do not think I had for a period of time.
I almost feel like Jerry McQuire but not really. It's just that sometimes the meetings which you think are going to go one way often offer things which you would not have even guessed. I am thankful for the referral from a friend - Thanks Vic Muzzatti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home