Thursday, February 20, 2014

Something Borrowed - Something New

It's been a long time since I appeared to write something which both offers value and doesn't self promote. I've been exposed to lot's of new technology and it's all very overwhelming in terms of what it takes people to engage you. We all are looking for a way to be thought of as either nice people who are helpful or someone who knows their business. Since many of us are pathological networkers, how do you know that the person has a level of competency? I believe that one of the fastest rising ways to get notice is to begin to incorporate the tools of the trade into your arsenal. One needs to deliver value, if they are unable to do so then they usually aren't around very long. I have not been an effective tweeter or facebooker but I believe that if you have something to say there is no better way to get to those people who are a potential audience. What I've been told is that you never promote yourself or even speak about the nuisances of your business. What you do is speak of things like best practices, use of technology and other things such as guidelines and new rules which effect getting a mortgage in my particular case. I've included an link to an article which is geared at some things which people need to be aware of and hopefully this will be the catalyst to use the tools which we had at my disposal for the last few years. So here goes, hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0lEzPHdfUw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home